Scanreco Rocket Transmitters
The Scanreco Rocket Flex offers a multitude of digital control functions as well as operator feedback. The transmitter has 14 push buttons in either one or two steps. Customization of the transmitter front label is possible by combining symbols and Text
The Rocket Flex offers a wide array of features and a high degree of adaptability.. The buttons can be configured to be momentary, latching or interlocking. Each button can be assigned to any receiver output and can also be assigned to several outputs at once. A shift feature duplicates the functionality of each button. The optional graphic display and five standard LED's, which are used for feedback from the receiver, are programmable.
Automatic frequency management allows for continuous work without any interruptions caused by radio interference from other wireless equipment. In cases where an extended operating range is required, an extra Rocket Flex or Pocket transmitter can act as a repeater for the radio link.
The transmitter communicates with the corresponding receiver using a Scanreco protocol and a unique identity code. This guarantees that no other Scanreco transmitter or products can ever activate the machine unintentionally. The stop function conforms to performance level "d"(PL d) as specified in EN ISO 13849-1, a legally binding standard for safety critical components of control systems.
The Rocket Flex transmitter is made for heavy usage and offers 120h of nonstop use before charging - as usual our customers can rely on our ability to deliver functionality they can trust - what we call Never-Stop Technology™ from Scanreco.
Rocket Flex Transmitter Specifications
- 14 one or two-step pushbuttons
- Feedback to 5 light emitting diodes
- Optional graphic display with feedback
- Stop function in accordance with EN ISO 13849-1 cat. 3, PL d
- Supply: 3xAA re-chargeable batteries
- Operational time: ≤ 120 hours without display, ≤ 40 hours with display
- External holder and battery charger
- Frequency band: 2.4 GHz
- Operating range > 100m / > ~330 ft.
- Operational temperature: -25°C to +55°C / ~ -15°F to + 130°F
- Protection category: IP65
- Dimensions: (WxHxD): 69x213x48 mm / ~2.7x8.4x1.9 in
- Weight: 400 g / ~0.88 lbs. including batteries