Scanreco Mini Transmitters
The Mini is a compact and versatile transmitter that can easily be customized to suit your requirements. With its Modular design, the Mini can accommodate 1-6 Linear Levers or 1-3 joysticks as well as several push buttons and switches. Despite the compact format, all controls are sized and positioned to support daily usage for many hours without causing operator fatigue.
The transmitter has a bundle of both Standard and optional settings and features to improve the operator experience. The maximum speed of proportional movements can be adjusted using a "turtle/rabbit"toggle switch in five steps. A high performance color display, a monochrome display or LEDs enable operator feedback from the controlled machine.
Automatic frequency management allows for continuous work without any interruptions caused by radio interference from other wireless equipment.
The transmitter communicates with the corresponding receiver using a Scanreco protocol and a unique identity code. This guarantees that no other Scanreco transmitter or products can ever activate the machine unintentionally. The stop function conforms to performance level "d"(PL d) as specified in EN ISO 13849-1, a legally binding standard for safety critical components of control systems.
The Mini transmitter is designed for heavy duty use and we know that our customers rely on our ability to deliver functionality they can trust - what we call Never-Stop Technology™ from Scanreco.
Mini Transmitter Specifications
- 1-6 linear levers or 1-3 joysticks
- Various toggle switches, pushbuttons and rotary switches
- Operator feedback by:
- LEDs (light emitting diodes)
- Monochrome display 2.5” with 128 x64 px
- Color display 4.3” with 480 x 272 px
- Stop function in accordance with EN ISO 13849-1 cat. 3, PL d
- Frequency bands: 433-434 or 902-928MHz (other frequencies available on request)
- Operating range > 100m / > ~330 ft.
- Cable control: Standard Length 10 meters / ~33 ft.
- Operational temperature: -20°C to +70°C / ~-4°F to +160°F
- Protection category: IP65
- Dimensions: (W x H x D): 290 x 160 x 190 mm / ~11.42 x 6.30 x 7.48 in (w/o color display)
- Weight: 1.4–2.2 kg / ~3.1–4.8 lbs. including battery