Scanreco Maxi Transmitters
The Maxi is Scanreco's most advanced and versatile transmitter with room for many control elements as well as function labeling. The ergonomic housing comes in two basic versions; either with linear levers or joysticks. The Maxi has a modular design and can easily be adapted to suit your requirments.
The transmitter has a bundle of both Standard and optional settings and features to improve the operator experience. The maximum speed of proportional movements can be adjusted using a "turtle/rabbit"toggle switch in five steps. A high performance color display, a monochrome display or LEDs enable operator feedback from the controlled machine.
Automatic frequency management allows for continuous work without any interruptions caused by radio interference from other wireless equipment.
The transmitter communicates with the corresponding receiver using a Scanreco protocol and a unique identity code. This guarantees that no other Scanreco transmitter or products can ever activate the machine unintentionally. The stop function conforms to performance level "d"(PL d) as specified in EN ISO 13849-1, a legally binding standard for safety critical components of control systems.
The Mini transmitter is designed for heavy duty use and we know that our customers rely on our ability to deliver functionality they can trust - what we call Never-Stop Technology™ from Scanreco.
Maxi Transmitter Specifications
- 1-8 linear levers or 1-4 joysticks
- Various toggle switches, pushbuttons and rotary switches
- Operator feedback by:
- LEDs (light emitting diodes)
- Monochrome display 2.5” with 128 x64 px
- Color display 4.3” with 480 x 272 px
- Stop function in accordance with EN ISO 13849-1 cat. 3, PL d
- Frequency bands: 433-434 or 902-928MHz (other frequencies available on request)
- Operating range > 100m / > ~330 ft.
- Cable control: Standard length 10 meters / ~33 ft.
- Operational temperature: -20°C to +70°C / ~-4°F to +160°F
- Protection category: IP65
- Dimensions: (W x H x D): 350 x 160 x 190 mm / ~13.78 x 6.30 x 7.48 in (w/o color display)
- Weight: 1.9–2.6 kg / ~4.2–5.7 lbs. including battery