The G2 receiver is a versatile receiver equipped with proportional outputs, digital I/Os as well as CANopen communication. The numerous interface options and flexible software settings make the receiver suitable for all mobile hydraulic applications on the market. The proportional output signals support both current-controlled and voltage-controlled hydraulic valve blocks. If more functions are needed than what can be supported by a single receiver, more receivers can be added in a master/slave configuration to increase the number of outputs.
The G2 built-in basic controller has many features that add to the performance and functionality of the controlled crane or machine. The basic controller also reduces the need for external electronic components such as a PLC or relays and diodes.
The receiver can only be activated by its dedicated Scanreco transmitter; no other transmitter or product can ever activate the receiver unintentionally. For maximum security, the receiver is equipped with dual processors that constantly monitor all data and outputs. In the unlikely event of an error or loss of the radio link from the transmitter, all outputs will immediately be shut down.
An important key to success of the Scanreco professional radio remote control system is the receiver. It is well known for its durability - even in extreme conditions such as shock, vibration and electromagnetic interference. One of the secrets is that it is potted with epoxy to protect it againt dust and water in all forms to survive 24/7 the hottest summer in Australia or the coldest mid-winter in North Canada. This is what we call Never-Stop Technology™ from Scanreco.
G2 Receiver Specifications
- 8 bi-directional proportional outputs
- 14 digital outputs (including dump valve)
- 3 digital inputs + 1 configurable digital in or output
- CANopen interface
- Stop function in accordance with EN ISO 13849-1 cat. 3, PL d
- Frequency bands: 433-434 or 902-928MHz (other frequencies available on request)
- Two-way communication
- Cable control: Standard length 10 meters / ~33 ft.
- Supply voltage: 12/24 VDC
- Operational temperature: -25°C to +70°C / ~-15°F to +160°F
- Protection category: IP 65
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 233 x 205 x 77 mm / ~9.17 x 8.07 x 3.03 in (height incl. antenna)
- Weight: 1.2 kg / ~2.6 lbs.