The G3 receiver is streamlined for all applications that only require a CAN interface. A perfect solution if a master controller is already present on the machine. The small size makes it convenient to be placed directly on the machine where the antenna normally would be mounted. As standard the receiver is delivered with the CANopen protocol. In addition to the CAN interface, the receiver is equipped with hardwired signals for the stop function.
The receiver is equipped with a two-digit LED display that provides detailed information regarding operational status and possible error codes. The receiver has an error log that records both internal system faults and external faults in the connected hydraulics and controllers.
The receiver can only be activated by its dedicated Scanreco transmitter; no other transmitter or product can ever activate the receiver unintentionally. For maximum security, the receiver is equipped with dual processors that constantly monitor all data and outputs. In the unlikely event of an error or loss of the radio link from the transmitter, all outputs will immediately be shut down.
An important key to success of the Scanreco professional radio remote control system is the receiver. It is well known for its durability - even in extreme conditions such as shock, vibration and electromagnetic interference. One of the secrets is that it is potted with epoxy to protect it againt dust and water in all forms to survive 24/7 the hottest summer in Australia or the coldest mid-winter in North Canada. This is what we call Never-Stop Technology™ from Scanreco.
G3 Receiver Specifications
- CANopen interface (other protocols on request)
- 2 dump valve outputs
- 2 safety loops
- Stop function in accordance with EN ISO 13849-1 cat. 3, PL d
- Frequency bands: 433-434 or 902-928MHz (other frequencies available on request)
- Two-way communication
- Cable control: Standard length 10 meters / ~33 ft.
- Connection cables with M12 connectors: 3 meters / ~ 10 ft.
- Supply voltage: 12/24 VDC
- Operational temperature: -25°C to +70°C / ~-15°F to +160°F
- Protection category: IP 67
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 110 x 140 x 157 mm / ~4.33 x 5.51 x 6.18 in (height incl. antenna)
- Weight: 1.2 kg / ~2.6 lbs.